Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Me and Cupcakes

So this is my first ever blog posting, so here we go!!

I am a wife, a mommy to a beautiful little boy who in March will be a big brother to a beautiful baby girl, and a business school graduate. I love my family, friends, baseball and CUPCAKES!!

I bake my cupcakes with the best ingredients possible, using sweet cream butters, gourmet chocolates, Madagascar bourbon vanillas, fresh fruits and nuts. I have a variety of cake and frosting flavors to choose from for your event.

Here are the latest cupcakes that were made for a company Christmas party.


My chocolate buttermilk cake with vanilla French buttercream frosting!!! So YUMMY!

If you have an event and need some delicious homemade goodness feel free to contact me!

Always remember Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment